Dental implant alternatives to get it for free!
Havard University, one of the best universities in the world, has a dental area called Havard Dental Center and is providing jobs for people who want to receive dental treatment for free or at a reduced price. The Harvard Dental Center receives more than 25,000 patients for more than 57,000 dental appointments per year.
There are 2 types of opportunities, patients who receive a 50% discount offer, and there is also the opportunity for patients who will have to pay nothing at no cost.
1- Board Exam Screenings
In this first opportunity, you will need to do a board exam screening, which will be done in January and March. People who qualify will receive free treatments.
The exam dates are on: 12/04, 12/15, 01/08, 01/22, and 02/12 between 1PM and 5PM.02/07 between 5PM and 8PM.
2- Give a Kids A Smile
Every year Havard hosts an event called, Give Kids a Smile, on February 3, 2018 between 9AM and 12PM. The event is for people between the ages of 1 to 17 years old, parents and guardians, will be able to participate in activities such as dental exams, whitening, and more, for free.
A reservation is required and can be made through one of the options below:
- Call (617) 432 – 1434
- Send a message to (617) 432-2045
- Log in and fill out the online form.
How to fill out the form
See the step-by-step instructions below on how to fill out the form:
- Open the form through this link.
- First name, enter your first name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Enter your Email
- What is the best time(s) to call you? Check the option, Morning, Afternoon, Evening.
- How did you hear about us? (How did you hear about us?), Check Advertisement, Referral By Dentist or Physician, Word of Mounth, I live or work nearby, and Other.
- Would you like to receive email updates/clinic news? (Would you like to receive email updates/clinic news?) Check Yes, Include me, or uncheck anything.
- Finally click >> to send the form.