How to track a cell phone for FREE?
Nowadays, with the advancement of technology, you can track cell phones using applications that allow you this task and that day by day are more common in society.
Taking into account the integration of technology to smartphones and other related devices, tracking a cell phone is no longer a dream.
Below we will show you what methods you can use to apply the use of these technologies in situations that warrant it.
Track your cell phone with the GPS from your Google Account
This is the easiest method we recommend and the best of all is that you can do it for free.
In order to perform this activity you must do the following:
- Activate the Location application on your cell phone. This option will allow you to access satellite tracking by Google. It’s very simple, just access the options menu.
- Enter through your main menu to the Settings, this will allow you (once the Location application is activated) to make the simple configuration to start detecting your phone.
- Once the above step is done, the options for location will open. Select the first option and proceed to access your google account.
- Once in your google account and synchronized the devices, you must enter https://www.google.com/android/find.Cuando and you are here, you will see the options menu with a google map giving the address of your phone and other options:
- Play a 5-minute sound that will alert you to the proximity of your phone.
- It will allow you to do a total blocking of the device or spam messages to intimidate the person who illegally seized your smartphone.
- The last option gives you the possibility to do a massive data wipe on your phone rendering it totally useless. This wipe deletes media content stored on the Micro SD card and internal memory, contact information stored on all media and closing all accounts and applications with user information.