Do you want to know where your cell phone is, either because it was stolen or lost?
In this article we will share with you the 5 best apps that will help you track your cell phone, so you can know exactly where it is for free.
Both Android and iOS devices come with preinstalled applications that allow you to track the location of your cell phone, without the need for you to have previously downloaded them.
1-Lookout Mobile Security
This first application is for both Android and iOs devices. It is very interesting because in addition to the normal tracking utilities, it offers to find your phone even if the battery is dead.
● Allows you to see your device on a map.
● Disappear all your contacts and then retrieve them.
● Have a record of everything you do with your cell phone.
● Automatically record the last location before the battery runs out.
2- Cerberus anti-theft
It is a complete application for use against theft or misplacement of devices. It is one of the best apps that serves as a protection to recover your misplaced, lost or stolen Android devices.
● It allows you to locate your cell phone through the website www.cerberusapp.com or from text messages.
● You can automatically receive alerts if someone uses your phone with an unauthorized SIM card.
● You can locate and track the device.
● Start a loud alarm, even if the device is in silent mode.
● Erase the internal memory and SD card memory.
● Lock the device with a code.
● Record audio from the microphone.
● Get a list of the last calls sent and received.
Obtain information about the network and the operator to which the device is connected.
It is important to highlight that this application can be used for free for one week, then a one-time payment must be made to continue using it.
3- Find My iPhone
Another application that we recommend and that is very effective, but it works only with Apple devices.
● Allows you to see your iPhone on a map.
● Allows you to lock the device using a code and send a message with contact number.
● Format it so that no one can see your information.
Finally, we recommend another good application that works for both Android and iOs. Among its advantages is that in addition to GPS, it has WiFi tracking.
● Allows you to track the phone by GPS and WiFi.
● Allows projecting a message on the cell phone screen.
It should be noted that this application does not have a free version, to use it you have to make a monthly payment which is accessible in order to be able to acquire and enjoy all its incredible features.